One training course, one exam
Achieving CCNA certification is the first step in preparing for a career in IT technologies. To earn CCNA certification, you pass one exam that covers a broad range of fundamentals for IT careers, based on the latest networking technologies, software development skills, and job roles.
CCNA gives you the foundation you need to take your career in any direction.
The CCNA certification validates your skills and knowledge in network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability.
Here’s how to prepare for the exam:
- Download the exam blueprint. This will be your road map as you prepare.
- Join the Cisco Learning Network CCNA community.
- Check out training options such as our CCNA Preparation Bundle, instructor-led training classes, and Cisco Press self-study resources.
- Sign up to receive updates and offers.
When you’re ready for the exam, register at Pearson Vue. After you pass the exam, you can link your digital certification badge to all your social media profiles to tell the world what you’ve achieved.
• 200-301 Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
|LEARN MORE||VIEW SCHEDULE|