Prove your skills with Service Provider solutions
Achieving CCNP Service Provider certification proves your skills with service provider solutions. To earn CCNP Service Provider certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core service provider technologies and one service provider concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your technical area of focus.
Exams and recommended training
To earn CCNP Service Provider, you pass two exams: a core exam and a service provider concentration exam of your choice. And now every exam in the CCNP Service Provider program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
- The core exam focuses on your knowledge of service provider infrastructure. The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Service Provider certification. Passing the core exam will qualify candidates to schedule and take the CCIE lab within the validity of their core exam.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as advanced routing, VPN services, and automation. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking their corresponding Cisco training courses.
• 300-515 Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
• 300-510 Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
• 350-501 Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)