The Cisco Business Architecture Analyst is a certification program that prepares IT and line-of-business professionals to build and strengthen the bridge between technology solutions and critical business needs. As the digital transformation of business accelerates, the discipline of Business Architecture becomes an important enabler and much-needed skill set of the IT professional. This certification is the first step in preparing candidates to serve as trusted advisors who can engage customers and lead them through their digital transformation.
This job role based certification will help candidates to:
- Understand the concepts of the four pillars of Business Architecture
- Identify the roles of the transformative team, and how they work to a solution
- Define and understand the business, priority, requirements, and capability
- Familiarity with the concept of Enterprise Architecture, and the use of frameworks in context
• 810-440 Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)