Prove your skills with software and infrastructure
Achieving Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certification proves your skills in developing and maintaining applications built on Cisco platforms. To earn DevNet Professional certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core software development and design for Cisco platforms, and one software developer concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your area of focus.
Exams and recommended training
To earn DevNet Professional, you pass two exams, a core exam and a software developer concentration exam of your choice. And now every exam in the DevNet Professional program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
- The core exam focuses on your knowledge of software development and design including using APIs, Cisco platforms, application deployment and security, and infrastructure and automation. The core exam earns a specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as enterprise automation, collaboration automation, data center automation, service provider automation, security automation, DevOps automation, IoT, and Cloud.
• 300-915 Developing Solutions using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
• 300-920 Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX)
• 300-910 Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
• 300-735 Automating and Programming Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
• 300-535 Automating and Programming Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
• 300-635 Automating and Programming Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
• 350-901 Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
• 300-435 Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
• 300-835 Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)