Candidates for the Azure Data Fundamentals certification should have foundational knowledge of core data concepts and how they are implemented using Microsoft Azure data services.
This certification is intended for candidates beginning to work with data in the cloud.
Candidates should be familiar with the concepts of relational and non-relational data, and different types of data workloads such as transactional or analytical.
Azure Data Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based certifications like Azure Database Administrator Associate or Azure Data Engineer Associate, but it’s not a prerequisite for any of them.
Job role: Data Engineer, Database Administrator
Required exams: DP-900
- Describe core data concepts
- Describe how to work with relational data on Azure
- Describe how to work with non-relational data on Azure
- Describe an analytics workload on Azure
• DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals (beta)
Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals** (DP-900T00)
|LEARN MORE||VIEW SCHEDULE|