Candidates for the DevOps Engineer Expert certification should have subject matter expertise working with people, processes, and technologies to continuously deliver business value.
Responsibilities for this role include designing and implementing strategies for collaboration, code, infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback.
A candidate for this certification must be familiar with both Azure administration and development and must be expert in at least one of these areas.
Job role: DevOps Engineer
Prerequisites: 2 certifications
Required exams: AZ-400
- Develop an instrumentation strategy
- Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy
- Develop a security and compliance plan
- Manage source control
- Facilitate communication and collaboration
- Define and implement continuous integration
- Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategy
• AZ-400 Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions (AZ-400T00)
|LEARN MORE||VIEW SCHEDULE|