Terms of Service
1. Fees I Charges :
- Prices are inclusive of tuition. course materials, refreshments and the use of laboratory equipment (where applicable) by a course participant for the period of the course.
- The price does not include any living expenses which a course participant may incur in attending the course.
- The price does not include any accommodation unless StreamTech Knowledge confirms to the Customer that this is the case.
- For some courses a charge will be made for accommodation in addition to the price of the course and will be included in the invoice. Accommodation prices may vary according to the hotel being used for a particular course date and location. If StreamTech Knowledge quotes a separate accommodation charge for a particular course then the amount to be invoiced for this will be confirmed to the Customer at the t me of the booking.
- Courses are GST exempt unless otherwise noted.
2. Substitutions, Transfers and Cancellations by the Customer :
- The Customer may substitute a course participant on a course upon notification at no additional charge subject to the new course participant meeting the prerequisites.
A Customer may cancel or transfer to another course based on the conditions contained in the following table. Cancellations and transfers must be notified in writing.
StreamTech Policy Working Days before Course Commencement Date General Career Certification Trak Courses Only Specialised and/or Customised Courses Cancellation Policy 30 No Charge 20 %50 of course fee paid. %100 of course fee paid. 10 %100 of course fee paid. %100 of course fee paid. Transfer Policy 20 %25 of course fee paid. %50of course fee paid. 10 %50 of course fee paid. %100 of course fee paid.
- For certain courses supplied to StreamTech Knowledge by a third party the supplier's cancellation and transfer fee may apply.
- In relation to transfers the Customer agrees that if a replacement booking is not confirmed within 10 days then the full course fee is payable.
- In relation to changes of date of attendance or cancellations of attendance at courses with an additional charge for accommodation StreamTech Knowledge will issue a credit note for any accommodation charges and course fees less any cancellation charges incurred by StreamTech Knowledge with any vendor to StreamTech Knowledge.
3. Payment Terms :
Unless otherwise agreed, payment must be made in accordance with the following:
StreamTech Policy Working Days before Course Commencement Date General Career Certification Trak Courses Only Specialised and/or Customised Courses Full Payment of Course Fees required within 30 NO YES 20 YES
- Payment will be considered not to have been made if StreamTech Knowledge is not able to process for any reason the credit card details supplied by the Customer.
- All courses booked by agreed Purchase Order must be paid in full within 30 days of an approved invoice. Late payment will incur interest charges at the rate of 2% per month.
4. Cancellations and Changes to Courses by StreamTech Knowledge :
- StreamTech Knowledge reserves the right to cancel or change a course and undertakes to provide reasonable notice of the cancellation or change except in an emergency.
- The Customer will be entitled to a refund of any fee paid to StreamTech Knowledge in the event of a cancellation or change to the course date or significant change in venue but shall not otherwise be entitled to compensation or costs or damages arising from such a cancellation.
- Cancellations or transfers made following the commencement of a course will incur 100% of the course fee.
- StreamTech Knowledge reserves the right to alter course schedules and pricing without notice.
5. Prerequisites and Admission :
- StreamTech Knowledge reserves the right to refuse or curtail the provision of training services if a course participant or substitute course participant attending on behalf of the Customer fails to satisfy the requirements of a course as published.
- StreamTech Knowledge reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whom it considers in its absolute discretion to be unsuitable for admission to StreamTech Knowledge premises or to remove any such person after the commencement of a course.